Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Collage -- Early February


It's verrrry cold in our neck of the woods but with the snow glistening in the bright sun, I just had to take camera in hand yesterday and go for a walk :o)

In temperatures of 16* F and a slight wind, my hands were so cold that they almost hurt by the time I arrived back home!

The scenes captured are just off a pathway in the woods near the top of one of the roads in our area . . . we are blessed to be very near town as well as having nature to view and enjoy, so it's the best of both and we are only a hop, skip and jump to the entrance to the main highway to the city!

It's almost as cold today so I'm heading into my reclaimed spare bedroom-turned-craftroom to create a few cards :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day!