Thursday, March 4, 2010

My 1st Collage Sale

I've been missing in action for the past couple of days because I was away in the city for my 5th annual post heart transplant check-up!

Yesterday after all the tests had been completed, I took my Michael's 50% off coupons and because we have 2 stores in 2 different areas within city limits, I went to both, to maximise my shopping abilities :o)

At the 1st, I purchased Martha Stewart's ELEPHANT punch and at the other, I purchased her 3-in-1 classic butterfly punch ~ both of them are needed for the various collages that I've been creating.

Upon my arrival home, I discovered that I sold the 1st Baby Elephant Collage that I listed in my etsy shop a few days ago. Needless to say, I was thrilled :o)

I must say, I've really missed doing anything creative for the past 3 days so I'm off ... I've got all sorts of ideas in my mind that need to flow through my fingers onto paper . . .

3 comments:

Rosa B. said...

I'm assuming your checkup went well. That's great! :)
Congrats on your sale! How exciting!!! The elephants are adorable!

Dotty Jo said...

Hi Dallas, hope all was good at your check-up sweetie. I saw that little ellie collage and thought how gorgeous it was. Congrats on the sale, hugs Jo x

Abounding Treasures said...

Lil-Rosi + Jo,

Thanks for the sweet comments ~ YES, my checkup went well and I was happy to return home to find I'd made a sale so soon after listing :o)

Blessings to both of you!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day!