Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Flutter By Wednesday #125 and Make It Monday #6

Yesterday afternoon with one of my 8" X 10" canvas boards prepared with acrylic paint, I decided to experiment.

What flowed from my hand was this floral scene with a couple of my favourite butterflies which I'm entering in last week's Flutter By Wednesday #125 which is an open challenge where you need simply include a butterfly, fairy or angel ~ considering it's closing in 3 hours, I just made it :o) 

I also decided to take part in my 1st Make It Monday this week before it closes!

 


  

10 comments:

Monica said...

Hi Dallas,

This is lovely - the layered flowers look so sweet and so do the buttons and the leaves. It is a winner!

Hope you are in good health,

Monica

Danni said...

How pretty! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Abounding Treasures said...

Thanks Monica and Danni :o)

Michelle said...

Hi Dallas

Wow, what a fabulous idea! Your canvas looks beautiful.

Thanks for linking up to "Make It Monday" this week.

Michelle :-)

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi there , Dallas.just came from Michelle's
" Make it Monday"
Beautiful scene . Love the flowers to bits with those button centres .

Abounding Treasures said...

Michelle,

Thanks -- I found your blog via Monica :o)

***

Shirley-Anne,

Thanks for your encouraging comments!

C said...

Super cute..nice and springy...thanks for visiting my blog!

Helen said...

Hello,

You had wonderful creations! Thanks for checking out my blog.

Dotty Jo said...

How sweeeeet! Hello Dallas, hope all is well with you! I am delighted to finally be able to access your blog again, Jo x

Abounding Treasures said...

Charlene, Helen and Dotty --

Thanks for your sweet comments!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day!