Monday, November 1, 2010

Vintage Lace

Other than the warm, textured ivory Bazzill card stock base, I used thin scrap pieces for the rest of this card and only wish I had bookmarked the site where I found the adorable vintage image which I simply printed off.

Quite often I leave the fronts of my cards sentiment-free so they can be used for multiple occasions as the need arises.  I'm off to share this card at -- Michelle's Make It Monday -- not a challenge but a place to share new and old creations every week :o)


2 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi Dallas

Wow, fantastic vintage card. The colour combination is just perfect and the lace edge borders are so beautiful.

Thanks for linking up again this week to Make It Monday.

Michelle :-)

Monica said...

What a beautiful card that is... love it's vintage appeal.

xxx Monica

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day!