Wednesday, December 29, 2010

New Etsy Creations

Creating anything with butterflies has always been my 1st love and for this 3D art measuring 8" X 8", I used some scraps of double-sided paisley designer paper and co-ordinating textured Bazzill card stock.


I love using recycled sources when I can -- this 5.5" X 7.5" heart collage was made from recycled quilt magazines with the focal shade being red ... with touches of yellows and blues.

This 8.5" X 10.5" heart collage was made using shades of purple and blue from recycled quilt magazines and a few pieces of co-ordinating Bazzill card stock.
It was great getting back into my craft room after a long break . . . it'll take a bit of time to get back into the full swing of things :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day!