This cookie recipe was a 1st try for me but they turned out to be SCRUMPTIOUS and a definite keeper - thought I'd share the recipe here :)
* WALNUT BUTTERSCOTCH CRISPIES
1 cup butter or margarine [I used marg]
2 1/2 cups brown sugar
2 1/2 cups white flour
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
1/3 cup butterscotch chips
- Cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Sift together the flour, salt and baking soda and ADD to the creamed mixture.
- Stir in walnuts and butterscotch chips blending thoroughly.
- Drop by the spoonful on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 deg F [180 deg C] for about 10-15 minutes [varied each time for me - just check them]
*although the photo is not mine, they look EXACTLY like mine :)