Friday, May 25, 2012

My 1st Triptych

I've been quite busy lately with custom orders in my Etsy shop but recently had time to attempt something new!

Voila! My very 1st TRIPTYCH featuring Amy Butler double-sided paper in various sizes of butterflies with the largest being about 2 inches and the smallest about 1 inch -- this same triptych can be hung in 2 ways, giving very different effects --

HORIZONTALLY ~ 10" high X 24" wide / side to side --

VERTICALLY ~ 24" high X 10" wide / top to bottom

Although this particular one has been created using fuschia, green and blue, I also custom create them to suit a customer's colour choices and/or decor in all sorts of materials ... be it patterned designer paper, card stock or upcycled materials ~ the imagination is the only limit :)

Happy Weekend ahead!!

PS -- I'm delighted to report that this triptych has been SOLD :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day!