Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Two New Collages

 Baby Elephant Whimsy ~ For a Princess
Hearts Aflutter Collage ~ Shades of Blue

My husband had an extra day off work yesterday so I didn't do anything in my craft room.  Instead, I went for blood tests in the morning, then did some grocery shopping :o)

In the afternoon we visited an elderly friend who lives in a nearby nursing home and later went to another friend's home for supper.

This morning I made the above 2 collages for my Etsy Shop, and over the next couple of weeks I'll be working on a custom order I've received to do 30 Bridal Shower invitations :o)

More on that in coming days, including photos of the sample layout and then later, photos of the actual invitations . . .

3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous collages Dallas - love them both. You are going to be busy making all those invitations! Jo x

Abounding Treasures said...

Thanks Jo!

I listed a 3rd one that I didn't post here and it sold the same evening so I was pretty excited :o)

Monica said...

Your colour sense is amazing and so are your collages.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day!