Saturday, June 5, 2010

OLW6 - I'm Overlapping Late

My husband and I have been on a STAYcation for the past 2 weeks and I haven't taken part in any challenges or done much in my craft room . . . we've been taking day trips here and there when our cool, windy, rainy weather has allowed, that is! :o(

I finally got around to trying my hand at Susan's OLC6 challenge which was to use OVERLAPPING on our ONE LAYER card.

For some reason, I found it VERY challenging because I ruined more than I kept :o(

After completing the card above, I decided I like it better as part of a 2 LAYER card, against a blue background :o)
Now I'm off to post my card for the OLW-7 challenge on time :o)

2 comments:

Monica said...

Such lovely colours... love the simplicity of them all.

Glad to have you back.

Susan Raihala said...

Wow, I like BOTH versions! Better late than never, and thanks so much for playing!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day!