Saturday, June 5, 2010

OLW7 - Repetition

Susan's OLW challenge this week is to use REPETITION on our One Layer cards!  Between my 2 tries, I've realized that I've got to figure a way to space the repeated images ... even though I took Susan's advice and began with the center image, I still didn't space the others evenly :o(

 

Oh well ... if at first you don't succeed, try, TRY again!!

Supplies:
Stamp Sets:Mini Birdies from Skull and Cross Buns;Studio G  
Ink:ColorBox PaintBox Classic Pigment Ink - Brights
Sentiments: Hero Arts [top]; Studio G Celebrate Set [bottom]

7 comments:

Jess said...

These are both lovely, but I especially like the little birdies!

Susan Raihala said...

Awww, both cards are so sweet! No need for precision with fun, whimsical images like these. A looser look works so well!

Dotty Jo said...

These are both really sweet Dallas, repetition is really difficult and I think you'v done a lovely job with both cards. I invested in a stamp positioner and found that helped alot. I bought a cheapish one from woodeware but have to say that I wish I had invested in a Stampin' Up Stamp-a-majig as they look very good. Sorry I haven't been dropping by much recently but I have been super busy and card making and blogging have reluctantly had to take a back seat. Hope all is well with you and yours my dear friend, Jo x

Emily Leiphart said...

I love both your cards! Those little birds are really sweet.

donna mikasa said...

I like both of your cards and I think the flowers look happier when they're like that. The birdies are cute, too!

Susan Payton said...

Well bless your heart, and congratulations on being a survivor. I am sure you share my view on life that every day is a gift. I have emphysema. Thank you for letting me visit.
Susan
http://joininandgogreen.blogspot.com
http://susan-livinghealthywithchallenges.blogspot.com

Abounding Treasures said...

Ladies,

Thanks so much for all your sweet comments!

I've been "scarce" the past couple of weeks as my husband took part of his vacation and we enjoyed some extended day trips and such and I did very little crafting during that time ... now I'm getting back into the swing of things once again :o)

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day!