Friday, July 9, 2010

Baby Elephant Cards

I wanted to make a couple of sets of Baby Elephant cards that would be perfect for new babies, baby showers and such and have them in my Etsy shop in time for the upcoming Christmas in July Sale which runs July 15th-25th ...

Managed to find only enough textured white Bazzill card stock for 2 cards which measure 5" X 5" and used the bits and pieces to make matching tags for each one :o)

I guess that means I better get shopping ~ panic sets in when I run out of white!!

4 comments:

Jess said...

These are lovely Dallas! Nobody can resist a cute baby card ;)

Abounding Treasures said...

Thanks Jess ~ I left a comment saying how GORGEOUS your *save* was today!!

Monica said...

Love the baby elephants... so cute. I like your clean and uncluttered look.

Abounding Treasures said...

Trust you had a great vacation Monica and thanks for your kind words!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day!